Friday, September 30, 2011

Rebecca Black My Moment


Rebecca Black My Moment Song is really a great inspiration for me here i am not going to discuss Rebecca Black My Moment Video in a way i read on different websites and blogs. I am going to talk about what i learnt from this Rebecca Black My Moment Song. Because you can see the video as i uploaded that at the end of this post. So my inspiration from Rebecca Black My Moment.

I learnt through this Rebecca Black My Moment Lyrics and Video that nothing is impossible in this world. If we will go for any decision of our life which will ultimate give us the real happiness we want in our life, then there would be allot of difficulties, hurdle and loneliness may come around the path of achievement. Things would be tougher and tougher for us, it would never be so simple, so easy and so casual to get the desired destination. We may not have our love-ones standing along with us, because they might think that i am wrong mean we are wrong. They will leave us in that time of difficulties, they may not care about we need them in that struggle for the accomplishment of our happiness, our goal and our wish. But i learnt from Rebecca Black My Moment don't get tense just do what you want to do, what you want to achieve just struggle struggle and struggle. Keep working hard don't look for the others support just trust on your self and there would be the destination, there would be the goal and there would be the happiness at the end waiting for you all you do is just to travel along the way when the miles of your destination would be past then you will have what you wished for, what you desired for and what you were struggling for and like Rebecca Black you will say at that time THIS IS MY MOMENT,  MY MOMENT, MY MOMENT.

Thanks Rebecca for such an inspirational song you really teach me the best just through a simple song Love  
You So Much










No comments:

Post a Comment